We went to the doctor and everything went great. The nurse was very impressed with how little Dexter performed. She said, "he did beautifully" and was very impressed with how active he was. I even had a contraction that showed on the monitor that I didn't know I was having. My blood pressure was high when we first got there but about 10 minutes into the non-stress test she checked it agian and I was normal.
We go back on Monday for another non-stress test, lab work, and blood pressure check and then once more sometime in the week. He said that I have gestational hypertension that is showing the precursers to preclampsia. He said they usually see a spike in blood pressure like they did, it come back down like it has, and then by the end of the week, he is expecting my blood pressure to be really high agian and have full blown preclampsia. Once that happens they only way to "cure" it is to deliver the baby. So, they will probably induce me by the end of next week. He is giving my body a chance to dialate on its own and is giving Dexter as much growing time as possible.
1 comment:
This will be good to give him another week to grow! I am sure that you are just so darn excited to have him here! Couple more days!!
Post a Comment