Dexter loves to look outside. He loves it when the windows are open and he can stare into the spellbinding outdoors. He is learning to situp on his own too. Today, when I was changing him, he kept trying to pull himself up to see outside. So I sat him up, and he hung onto the bars and just sat there.
"Oh! Oh!"
"I can almost touch it!"
He is wanting to bypass the whole sitting thing and just stand. Here he is trying to pull himself up.
5 comments:
That's our big boy!!!! I can't believe how he is changing. His world will look different when he is always sitting up. Thanks for sharing. He is darling.....MOM
He's getting so big!
My goodness, he is getting to be a big boy! Just wait you will blink and then he will be walking!
So cute!!! I can't believe how fast he is growing up. This is one of the funnest ages. Can't wait to see you!!!
He is so stinkin cute!!! I can't wait see him when you guys come home.
O ya and Just send our Christmas card to my moms address cause we dont get mail at our house. Love ya
Amanda
Post a Comment