Friday, January 15, 2010
Called
The week before we left for our Christmas vacation, I got called to be the Relief Society secretary. I was a little nervous but had this nagging feeling that they were grooming me for something. You see, the rest of the presidency were students and their husbands are all graduating in May... see my train of thought...grooming me. Well, I guess that my grooming period was the 2 weeks we were gone 'cause the Sunday we got back, they reorganized the presidency and I got released from Relief Society secretary and put in as...the 2nd counselor. Maybe they are still grooming me and were just afraid I wasn't going to learn, so they bumped it up a notch. I guess only time will tell...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
As wisely said...."Come what may and love it." You will do fine!!
Looks like we will be helping each other out. I've been in for a year now and still feel like I have a lot to learn. Call me and we can exchange ideas. In this calling you have to be creative which you have!!!
You will be fantastic! Our ward is so big we have 3 counselors in the RS and two secretaries. I used to be Secretary #1 and just got called as 3rd counselor. The part I'm nervous about is teaching on the 1st Sunday. Yikes!
I agree, you will do a great job! No matter what, you will be where the Lord wants you to be. :)
Post a Comment