Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Excuses

So 5 weeks was the last time I posted. Man, that is awful. I have so much to share with you. But first, if you'd allow me to post my excuse for being a slacker...



I'm pregnant!

I'm due August 8th, 2011. Pretty darn crazy, I know. Now that the shock has worn off and I have the "proof" of an ultrasound in my hands, I am really excited. Ashton is, too, and has been from day one.

So I will hopefully tell you about all the stuff you've missed out on soon. Until then, enjoy looking at our new little peanut!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see them in person!

Karen said...

We are so happy for you! The ultrasound is so fun, isn't it?! Can't wait to find out what you're having. We need to see you guys. It has been much too long.

AVJ said...

Yay! It is definitely a good excuse sweetie, I am kinda jealous!

lou

Shari Loveless said...

You bet this is a DARN good excuse!!!SOOOO Excited for you,and for us Grandmas....Can't wait to hear what it is, Yay Mommy!

Blake, Shauni, Dalton and Molly said...

We couldn't be happier for you guys! I just wish I could be there this time. We LOVE you guys.... all four of you! Yippee!!!