He is such a ham!
You should know, that he did it all by himself. At first he tried to put the underwear on over his shorts but he was a bit perplexed when it didn't quite work. He looked at me and said, "wear over diaper!" I explained how he had to take his shorts off in order to do so, and he did. He got undressed all by himself (I did help direct his arm out of his shirt to get his other arm out a sleeve) but he did the rest himself! I was impressed. He also put the underwear on too. He has yet to repeat it, but it's a start!
-Ali
2 comments:
haha that is awesome. Other than that does he tell you if he needs to go to the bathroom or wants to sit on the toilet or anything?
nope. He just loves underwear!--ali
Post a Comment