Thursday, June 14, 2012

3rd Birthday Bash

Dexter turned 3 years old!   We opened gifts, skyped with grandparents, talked to cousins on the phone, and had a fun pool party with a few friends along with pizza and cake and ice cream.  He had a fun filled day. 

Here is the low-down in pictures:


My first birthday cake.   I traditionally do cupcakes, but this one I had to give a try...



Opening presents





Pool party with Lainey, Ethan, Alex, and RJ
  



Eating cake and icecream on our awesome construction plates




Juliette even woke up just in time for the good stuff.



When I tried to get a picture of my now 3 year old, this is what I got:




Goofy kid.  Love it.

Happy birthday Dexter!  I hope you had a great one!

5 comments:

Karen said...

What a perfect three year old celebration! I love Dexter's personality. What a wonderful boy.

Unknown said...

You forgot the shirt. You are such a creative Mama! And what a goofy kid. So much fun. I adore him.

erin j bailey said...

Happy Birthday Dex! What a fun party!

Shari Loveless said...

Happy Birthday DExter...He has such personality...the train is awesome too!

Blake, Shauni, Dalton and Molly said...

Awesome cake Ali! Looks like fun. We can't wait to see you guys!