I was actually excited to grind the wheat with Dex. I thought he would enjoy seeing the process. He didn't appreciate the noise, but he loved pouring in the kernels and watching the bin fill up with flour.
He kept his hand over his ear and loved helping me out. He especially loved to help me dump the fresh flour into a different container. He was so surprised to feel how soft and warm the fresh flour was.
We made our yummy bread. He smelled every ingredient that I put into the bread and helped me mix it, but in the end he refused it eat it. JJ loved it though. She and I enjoyed our warm, homemade bread immensely.
2 comments:
I love that Dexter can cover his right ear and still use his left hand to help!! What a good helper. He really missed out on eating that home made bread. I do love the smell of bread baking in the oven. Oh, and butter on a fresh, warm piece of bread, yum!
So sweet!
Post a Comment