...is 3 months old.
Dexter and I had fun doing a photo shoot with her.
Baby girl, we just love having you in our family. You make everybody so happy. You are a very strong baby. You've rolled from your tummy to back many times, and you get onto your side from your back easily. You are a social bug and you save your best conversations for Daddy. We love you so much and can't imagine what we did without you!





4 comments:
Look at her rolls and smiles! What a happy baby. She is big, but when I picked her up yesterday, she still felt so light (maybe that's because my baby is 30 pounds!)
She is so adorable, round and cubby, sure wish I could pick her up and squeeze her...glad she is doing so well!
She is adorable! Can't believe that three months have gone by already! You guys are too far away. (pouting here)
So so cute. I can't wait for our girls to meet eachother. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment