Thursday, November 10, 2011

Temple Builder

Dexter loves temples.  He is always asking to go to the temple and he can even name a few from just looking at their picture. St. George (I think that one stuck because of Curious George), Idaho Falls (Grandma/Grandpa Loveless' temple), and Jordan River (Mommy/Daddy's temple).  He loves having his own temple picture in his room, too.

The other day, I went up stairs to check on him and he immediately showed me this;


He exclaimed, "I build a temple!"  

That you did sweet little boy, that you did.

Here is the architect proudly showing his masterpiece.  He told me that the "sun" block was in his words "Angee Mononi".  Such a sweety.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think I love that little boy more each day! He is something special. Of course, I am the Grandma. I don't think that is influencing my opinion though.

Shari Loveless said...

I agree totally with DeeAnn. He is special, and brings tears to my eyes each time I hear about him..You are a special family!