Monday, February 20, 2012

6th Month

Juliette is 6 months old!


  Here are her stats:
Weight:   16 pounds 7 ounces  (60%)
Height:             26.25 inches    (69%)
Head:           17 inches             (71%)


She is a sitter!   She still won't roll, but has in both directions.  She is very mild mannered and quiet...is a definite momma's girl but is lovin' daddy a little more each day.  

.

When she doesn't have to be held, she likes to play in the exersaucer, and sit and munch on Dexter's cars.  


She adores her brother, and loves to pull and munch on hair (both mine and Dexter's).   She is a really good baby but doesn't giggle and laugh very easily or much, but is always happy and does a quiet excited face/sound.  She is adorable and we just love having her in our family!




3 comments:

Shari Loveless said...

Oh how I wish I was there, to hold that adorable little girl...So very precious...Certainly makes this Grandma cry..!

Unknown said...

What some cute pics! She is a little dolly. Love the pink tutu!

Karen said...

Those are some of the cutest pictures I've seen. She is quite adorable. So, Kevin says I have to come over and talk with you about what you've learned about printing your blog books before we spend our "family funds" on it!! I had suggested that I could use my birthday money from parents for it, but he says no, but that I have that assignment first.:)