the life, journey, and joy of Ashton, Alison, Dexter, and Juliette
Friday, February 17, 2012
Sledding
We didn't have all the fun. Juliette got to join in. We bundled her up in her pink snow suit on a beautiful day and went sledding. I think she enjoyed it.
see that slight smile, ya she enjoyed it.
Dexter loved eating the snow.
and slipping and sliding.
He even tried to pull Juliette. It was a little harder than it looked though.
Oh my gosh how fun! Jules little pink outfit is soooo cute! And yes I know I don't like pink but she just looks so cute. Love you guys! She is getting so big and her pink tutu is cute too.
3 comments:
Winter time fun, is the best..one day Juliette will love it..and smile! I love your cool sledd.
What a good mom you are!
Oh my gosh how fun! Jules little pink outfit is soooo cute! And yes I know I don't like pink but she just looks so cute. Love you guys! She is getting so big and her pink tutu is cute too.
Post a Comment