Sunday, July 29, 2012

11 Months

Before she turns 1, I should document her at 11 months.



Juliette is full of spunk and has a great cheeser grin.  She loves food, says hi, momma, and has said dadda a couple times.  She waves, can sign for more, is picky about food (the girl knows what she wants, when she wants it) she loves to play with cars, ride on the push car and rocking horse, and crawl upstairs.  If the step stool to Dex's bed is down, she loves to crawl up onto his bed and look out the window or wake him up.  She loves to climb on things and can walk holding on with just 1 hand.  She loves her hats, shoes, and sunglasses, but not her hairbows.  She absolutely adores her brother.  We just love our spunky little miss!

1 comment:

Karen said...

She does look so big and full of personality, but I love that she still has wonderful baby-redeeming-qualities!!:) I love her squishy feet, cheeks and arms and legs.